-   -   Getting closer getting a password policyexport (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/122782-getting-closer-getting-password-policyexport.html)

Rich Megginson 07-11-2008 01:28 AM

Getting closer getting a password policyexport

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:

anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy?

You had sent out a previous email with the list of attributes. The list

from the current schema is correct - looks like the admin guide doesn't
have the new ones. The others are documented here -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Password_Syntax

Or

I can see the schema I just need to see what the current settings are or
export them to a flat file and gan give the auditors. (ldif would work)

ldapsearch -s base -b cn=config
then just grab those attributes from the LDIF output

Doug