-   -   Getting closer getting a password policyexport (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/122777-getting-closer-getting-password-policyexport.html)

"Mallory, Doug (TPUSA)" 07-11-2008 01:12 AM

Getting closer getting a password policyexport

> anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy?
You had sent out a previous email with the list of attributes. The list

from the current schema is correct - looks like the admin guide doesn't
have the new ones. The others are documented here -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Password_Syntax
> Or

I can see the schema I just need to see what the current settings are or
export them to a flat file and gan give the auditors. (ldif would work)

Doug

"Mallory, Doug (TPUSA)" 07-14-2008 12:06 PM

Getting closer getting a password policyexport

I have installed the console on my Winders workstation and pointed it to
the server on port 1500. I can log into the console but I don't see the
servers and applications like I see running it form the server. Am I
missing a step?

I was hopping running it from my workstation I could see the panel.

Doug Mallory