Old 07-10-2008, 10:30 PM
Rich Megginson

Default Getting closer getting a password policy export

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:

I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window.
This bug is very difficult to reproduce. Can you reproduce it by
running fedora-idm-console -D 9 -f console.log, edit console.log to
remove any sensitive data, then email me the log?

Does
anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy?
You had sent out a previous email with the list of attributes. The list
from the current schema is correct - looks like the admin guide doesn't
have the new ones. The others are documented here -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Password_Syntax

Or
ever a screen shot at this point that is not blank. ( I am connecting to
the server through VNC)

Doug Mallory

Old 07-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Nathan Kinder

Mallory, Doug (TPUSA) wrote:

I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window. Does
anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy? Or
ever a screen shot at this point that is not blank. ( I am connecting to
the server through VNC)

Try expanding the dialog window to the right. I've seen something
similar before with specific JREs where the dialog is smaller than the
contents, so it displays nothing.

Doug Mallory