Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 PM
"Mallory, Doug (TPUSA)"

Default Getting closer getting a password policy export

I have managed to the Fedora Directory server console loaded and running
and when I go the directory tab I see manage password policy. But when I
select it the window pops up quickly clears to a blank window. Does
anyone know how I can get an export of the current password policy? Or
ever a screen shot at this point that is not blank. ( I am connecting to
the server through VNC)

Doug Mallory