Old 06-26-2008, 07:02 PM
kiran madala

Default Module to Sync Novell eDirectory?

Hello,

Its been great experimenting with fedora DS server, especially with the Active Directory and Novell Sync modules. Unfortunately* since these cannot be store in back end MySql I would have to develop one myself. I know the AD Sync is done using DirSync module.* I would like to know what module does fedora uses to sync the Novell Directory.

Any hint or help is appretiated.

Thank you.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:25 PM
"Sanga M. Collins"

I too am interested in sync edirectory. Where can I find more information
on the modules? We have an extensive (30 remote sites) novell network that my company
would like to eliminate. If I can sync FDS and edirectory, it shold save hours
when it comes to converting users.

*

*