Old 06-26-2008, 01:29 PM
"Glenn"

Default Password Sometimes Replicated in Windows Sync

Here's an odd one. We have a Windows Sync agreement between Fedora Directory
1.04 and Active Directory. If we change a user's password on the domain
controller, the password is replicated to Fedora Directory. But if we change
the user's password on the user's Windows XP computer using Ctrl-Alt-Del, the
change is not replicated. Anyone got a solution to this? It was working a
few months ago. Thanks. -G.