Old 06-24-2008, 03:09 PM
ken oh

Default pk12util error

I'm trying to get Windows Sync working on FDS 1.1.* I am stuck at the step where you export the directory server's certificate to a file.* I use this command in /etc/dirsrv/slapd-test2:

*

pk12util -d . -P slapd-test2- -o cacert.p12 -n Server-Cert

*

And I got this error :

*

pk12util-bin: find user certs from nickname failed: security library: bad
database.

*

I have used the FDS 1.1 script from here : http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL*for setting up SSL*in the directory server.

Everything looks ok.

*

When I use this command : certutil -L -d .

I got this :
*
Certificate Nickname Trust Attributes
SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

CA certificate CTu,u,u
server-cert u,u,u
Server-Cert u,u,u

What can I do to get the pk12util working ? Or is there another way to export the files ?

*

Thanks

*

*