Old 06-23-2008, 01:35 PM
DANIEL CRISTIAN CRUZ

Default Where is Fedora DS 1.1.1?

Hi all,

I didn't saw any change on the yum repositories for Fedora 6 (recommended for RH 5.1). Where are the RPMS? Is there another repository?

If I ran yum install fedora-ds, nothing happens...

Thanks,

Daniel Cristian Cruz

Administrador de Banco de Dados

Direção Regional*- Núcleo de Tecnologia da Informação

SENAI - SC

Telefone: 48-3239-1422 (ramal 1422)

Old 06-23-2008, 01:51 PM
"debu"

Hi,

*

You need to set up yum repository to make it automated.

look at step 6 here.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download#Enterprise_Linux_5

Hope that helps!

Thanks

debu

Old 06-23-2008, 04:06 PM
Aleksander Adamowski

debu wrote:

Hi,

You need to set up yum repository to make it automated.

look at step 6 here.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download#Enterprise_Linux_5

Hope that helps!

Problem is, there's no fedora-ds 1.1.1 yet in that repository (fc6),
whether your yum configuration is automated or not, it has no significance.

The newest version available is fedora-ds-1.1.0-3.fc6, which is old.

--
Best Regards,
Aleksander Adamowski