Old 06-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Khoon Seang Kang

Default Windows Kerberos authentication

Hi all,

Pardon me if this is the wrong mailing list/channel. I have no idea where can I get experts across domain (M$ and Linux).

We need to create a Windows applications, but the application has to do Kerberos authentication with a DS on Fedora (ok, I am testing out the FreeIPA). However, the windows desktop is not authenticated with my Kerberos Realm: in another word, we are trying to run a trusted-application on a untrusted-machine.

Any advice? If fact, we are looking for consultant/professional service in this authentication/ACL infrastructure. If your company is offering this service, do drop me an email. (ok, I tried sending an email to Redhat professional service, but till now still no reply. I guess they are not familiar with M$?)

Thank you in advance.

KhoonSeang