Old 06-03-2008, 01:00 AM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Board IRC meeting

In the past few months, the Board has scheduled a public IRC meeting on
the first meeting of the month. Because of the timing of LinuxTag last
week, however, there will not be a public Board IRC meeting on Tuesday,
June 3. We will announce the next public IRC meeting well in advance so
community members can attend if desired.