Old 05-30-2008, 10:16 PM
Mostafa Daneshvar

Default Introduction: Mostafa Daneshvar

Hi
I am Mostafa Daneshvar. I am from Iran. I am using Fedora 9 as my OS. I am
coordinator of Balochi language in fedora project. I hope I can help in
development of Fedora
My Wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MostafaDaneshvar

--
Mostafa Baloch
http://www.mdaneshvar.ir

Old 05-31-2008, 12:41 PM
"Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski"

On Saturday, 31 May 2008 at 00:16, Mostafa Daneshvar wrote:
> Hi
> I am Mostafa Daneshvar. I am from Iran. I am using Fedora 9 as my OS. I am
> coordinator of Balochi language in fedora project. I hope I can help in
> development of Fedora

Welcome!

> My Wiki page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MostafaDaneshvar

With the recent migration to MediaWiki, you should move your page to
User:Lashar instead.

Regards,
R.

--