Old 05-30-2008, 04:37 AM
"Callum Lerwick"

Default Rosegarden maintenance, also moving.

Rosegarden really deserves better maintenance than I've been giving it lately. I need co-maintainers. And if say, there's someone who actually follows upstream development who wants to take over as primary maintainer, that would be fine by me. I just package the thing. Audio SIG people should co-maintain, and it's also a QT/KDE app so KDE SIG people should probably keep an eye on it too. There's some open bugs that really ought to be pushed upstream...

Also, I'm currently in the middle of a rather messy move to a new apartment so all my stuff is packed up, I'm not going to be able to do any package maintance for the next month or so. If there's any pressing issues with any of my other packages feel free to take care of them. None of my packages should have ACLs on them.