Old 05-29-2008, 05:40 PM
"Izhar Firdaus"

Default building mozilla Prism on Fedora

I'm trying to build mozilla prism trunk using fedora dependencies
(xulrunner etc). I have no experience building an xulrunner apps and
using the mozilla buildsystem before. I tried following this
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Creating_XULRunner_Apps_with_the_Mozilla_Build_Sys tem
(replacing the sdk tarball with its rpm package equivalent) but failed
miserably.

Can somebody point me to some site that i can read to get me on the
right path? or maybe some clues?. I really want prism on fedora, but
so far nobody seems to have packaged it ..

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru

Old 05-31-2008, 09:16 PM
"Peter Robinson"

> I'm trying to build mozilla prism trunk using fedora dependencies
> (xulrunner etc). I have no experience building an xulrunner apps and
> using the mozilla buildsystem before. I tried following this
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Creating_XULRunner_Apps_with_the_Mozilla_Build_Sys tem
> (replacing the sdk tarball with its rpm package equivalent) but failed
> miserably.
>
> Can somebody point me to some site that i can read to get me on the
> right path? or maybe some clues?. I really want prism on fedora, but
> so far nobody seems to have packaged it ..

I have it building OK but the installing bit is a bit weird. I was
going to finish up a package and submit it next week. It might be a
bit of a hack but I thought it might be a start for the basis of a
package for some feedback.

Cheers,
Peter