Old 05-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Bastien Nocera

Default Watchlists (was Wiki Migration Complete!)

Mike McGrath wrote, at 05/28/2008 08:05 AM +9:00:
> The migration to Mediawiki is finally complete! The technical side,
> that is. Now is the part where we all learn how to migrate our
> knowledge and clean-up content.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/

Is there any way to get our watchlists back from the old Wiki? I was
watching a number of pages, but the watchlist is now empty.

Even the list from the old wiki would be useful to me, so I can
resubscribe in the new one.

Cheers

Old 05-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Till Maas

On Thu May 29 2008, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Is there any way to get our watchlists back from the old Wiki? I was
> watching a number of pages, but the watchlist is now empty.
>
> Even the list from the old wiki would be useful to me, so I can
> resubscribe in the new one.

You can get the contents of the old wiki at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wikiold/

Regards,
Till

Old 05-29-2008, 04:59 PM
seth vidal

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 18:40 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> On Thu May 29 2008, Bastien Nocera wrote:
>
> > Is there any way to get our watchlists back from the old Wiki? I was
> > watching a number of pages, but the watchlist is now empty.
> >
> > Even the list from the old wiki would be useful to me, so I can
> > resubscribe in the new one.
>
> You can get the contents of the old wiki at:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wikiold/

and your old watchlist is in your userprofile page - at the bottom.

-sv

Old 05-29-2008, 05:10 PM
Bastien Nocera

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 12:59 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 18:40 +0200, Till Maas wrote:
> > On Thu May 29 2008, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> >
> > > Is there any way to get our watchlists back from the old Wiki? I was
> > > watching a number of pages, but the watchlist is now empty.
> > >
> > > Even the list from the old wiki would be useful to me, so I can
> > > resubscribe in the new one.
> >
> > You can get the contents of the old wiki at:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wikiold/
> >

> and your old watchlist is in your userprofile page - at the bottom.

Thank you both.