Old 05-28-2008, 05:46 PM
George Billios

Default NVidia drivers for Xorg 1.5 prerelease

For anyone interested.

Old 05-28-2008, 05:50 PM
"Dr. Diesel"

YES! Thanks for the info! Wonder how long till Livna gets them posted?

2008/5/28 George Billios <gbillios@gmail.com>:
> For anyone interested.
>
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=113919

projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours? Fedoraproject.org

Old 05-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Stewart Adam

They're being pushed tomorrow, grab them here:
http://build64.livna.org:8880/plague-results/fedora-9-livna/

Stewart