Old 05-28-2008, 02:16 PM
"Gustavo Alves"

Default PATH for sudo users

The file /etc/profile only allow /sbin and /usr/sbin paths to uid 0 user. Unfortunately, other users needs this path, as sys group (refered on sudoers, for example). To avoid the inclusion of the path on each user, I like to implement some sort of autoconfiguration. As first try, I'm allowing the /sbin path to euid 0 and group_id sys and adm. There is another way to do this? Fedora should do it?

Thanks for any advises.
--
Gustavo Junior Alves
GJAlves Tecnologia