Old 05-28-2008, 01:42 PM
Martin Sourada

Default Wiki Migration Complete!

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 22:20 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote, at 05/28/2008 08:05 AM +9:00:
> > The migration to Mediawiki is finally complete! The technical side,
> > that is. Now is the part where we all learn how to migrate our
> > knowledge and clean-up content.
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
>
> As I am doing many package reviews I have a question.
>
> Before this migration
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging
> showed all wiki pages which were marked as in "Packaging" category
> and from the page I usually searched the needed wiki page related to
> packaging issue.
>
> Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
> which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?
>
> Regards,
> Mamoru

Might this one [1] be the page you are looking for?

Martin

Old 05-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Alain PORTAL

Le mercredi 28 mai 2008 à 15:20, Mamoru Tasaka a écrit*:

> Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
> which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Yes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

Regards
Alain
--
La version française des pages de manuel Linux
http://manpagesfr.free.fr

Old 05-28-2008, 01:51 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 03:45:45PM +0200, Alain PORTAL wrote:
> Le mercredi 28 mai 2008 à 15:20, Mamoru Tasaka a écrit*:
>
> > Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
> > which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?
>
> Yes
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

This page is the equivalent of the former front page for packagers,
which was a table previously. I am not sure it is what Mamoru is looking
for.

--
Pat

Old 05-28-2008, 01:52 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Yes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

Actually no.
The URL you quoted does not have the link to the guidelines of Ruby, Java, python
related packages, sysv initscripts conventions, etc.

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 05-28-2008, 01:55 PM
Nigel Jones

Mamoru Tasaka wrote:

Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Yes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

Actually no.
The URL you quoted does not have the link to the guidelines of Ruby,
Java, python

related packages, sysv initscripts conventions, etc.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines

- Nigel

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
Mamoru Tasaka

Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Yes
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

This page is the equivalent of the former front page for packagers,
which was a table previously. I am not sure it is what Mamoru is looking
for.

I am looking for (from google cache
http://72.14.235.104/search?q=cache:Xe4_JbpotHcJ:fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging+http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging&ct=clnk&cd=1

Regards,
Mamoru

Old 05-28-2008, 02:09 PM
Olivier Galibert

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:20:45PM +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Mike McGrath wrote, at 05/28/2008 08:05 AM +9:00:
> >The migration to Mediawiki is finally complete! The technical side,
> >that is. Now is the part where we all learn how to migrate our
> >knowledge and clean-up content.
> >
> >http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
>
> As I am doing many package reviews I have a question.
>
> Before this migration
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging
> showed all wiki pages which were marked as in "Packaging" category
> and from the page I usually searched the needed wiki page related to
> packaging issue.
>
> Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
> which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

The mediawiki way is to add a [[Category:Packaging]] in all the pages
you're interested in, I'd guess all in Packaging/*. Then the page
Category:Packaging will have the list.

OG.

Old 05-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Ian Weller

showed all wiki pages which were marked as in "Packaging" category
and from the page I usually searched the needed wiki page related to
packaging issue.

Now the URL above shows almost nothing. Are there similar page now
which shows all wiki pages related to packaging issue?

Going to [[Special:Allpages]] and asking it to start at Packaging can
also give you the same thing, if I recall correctly. -- ian