Old 05-26-2008, 07:54 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

Default IText resurection

2008/5/27 Jochen Schmitt <Jochen@herr-schmitt.de>:
> Hallo,
>
> I have got a mail which pointed to the following post:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-May/msg03064.html
>
> Now I want to ask for the state of iText relating th the
> licensing issue which cause the removement of this package from
> Fedora.

For reference, relevant previous discussions:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00209.html

which references back to this (lengthyish) thread:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2007-November/msg00726.html

> Are there any effort for re-inclussion of this package into
> Fedora?

Not that I am aware of.

J.

Old 05-26-2008, 08:16 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

2008/5/27 Jochen Schmitt <Jochen@herr-schmitt.de>:
> Are there any effort for re-inclussion of this package into
> Fedora?

I'd be happy to help out with this if you like - I was mostly waiting
for the java packaging guidelines situationj to settle down before
looking at it, and learning how to package java stuff (having never
done any java packages before.).