Old 05-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Brad Longo

Default LiveCD With SELinux Disabled

I am trying to customize my own livecd with livecd-tools, and I am
wondering if there is something I can put into the
livecd-fedora-9-desktop.ks file so that selinux is disabled by default.
I was thinking something like passing selinux=0 to vmlinuz at boot or
something like that. Does anyone have any idea?

--
Brad Longo
Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mathematics

Old 05-26-2008, 07:13 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Brad Longo wrote:

I am trying to customize my own livecd with livecd-tools, and I am
wondering if there is something I can put into the
livecd-fedora-9-desktop.ks file so that selinux is disabled by default.
I was thinking something like passing selinux=0 to vmlinuz at boot or
something like that. Does anyone have any idea?

Add "selinux --disabled"

Rahul

Old 05-27-2008, 01:19 AM
Brad Longo

> Brad Longo wrote:
> > I am trying to customize my own livecd with livecd-tools, and I am
> > wondering if there is something I can put into the
> > livecd-fedora-9-desktop.ks file so that selinux is disabled by default.
> > I was thinking something like passing selinux=0 to vmlinuz at boot or
> > something like that. Does anyone have any idea?
>
> Add "selinux --disabled"
>
> Rahul

I'm guessing that goes under the %post section?

Brad

Old 05-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Brad Longo wrote:

Brad Longo wrote:

I am trying to customize my own livecd with livecd-tools, and I am
wondering if there is something I can put into the
livecd-fedora-9-desktop.ks file so that selinux is disabled by default.
I was thinking something like passing selinux=0 to vmlinuz at boot or
something like that. Does anyone have any idea?

Add "selinux --disabled"

Rahul

I'm guessing that goes under the %post section?

No. It goes into the start of the ks file before the %packages section.

Rahul