Old 05-25-2008, 04:45 PM
"Yaakov Nemoy"

Default Notice of awayness

Hi lists,

I'm probably not important enough that it warrants a full message, but
this is to inform you that I will be out of touch from May 26th 2008
through May 31st 2008. I will have limited access to internet and
email, and will be busy interacting with people in meatspace anyways.
If there are any major problems with Smolt, or anything else that
requires my attention, the best person to reach is probably Mike
McGrath.

-Yaakov