Old 05-25-2008, 12:10 PM
"Debarshi Ray"

Default Need some help with Anjuta 2.4.1

I am in the process of updating Anjuta to 2.4.1 from 2.2.3 for Fedora
9 and Rawhide. The relevant patch, SPEC and source tarball are in CVS.
However, rpmlint is spewing a large number of errors and warnings
which generally look spurious to me. Could someone could throw an eye
on it and comment?

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
"From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life."
-- Arthur Ashe

Old 05-26-2008, 01:28 PM
David Timms

Debarshi Ray wrote:

I am in the process of updating Anjuta to 2.4.1 from 2.2.3 for Fedora
9 and Rawhide. The relevant patch, SPEC and source tarball are in CVS.
However, rpmlint is spewing a large number of errors and warnings
which generally look spurious to me. Could someone could throw an eye
on it and comment?

The spec url is ?

The rpmlint e/w are ?

scratch build url ?