Old 05-24-2008, 04:06 PM
"Naheem Zaffar"

Default bugz.fedoraproject.org?

Is the redirect from bugz.fedoraproject.org down?

It gives me a blank page. using (e.g.)
http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum gives the error "The requested URL
/yum was not found on this server."

(it makes life easier knowing that I can go to
bugz.fedoraproject.org/foo to get all bugs for foo listed..)

Old 05-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Ricky Zhou

On 2008-05-24 05:06:54 PM, Naheem Zaffar wrote:
> Is the redirect from bugz.fedoraproject.org down?
>
> It gives me a blank page. using (e.g.)
> http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/yum gives the error "The requested URL
> /yum was not found on this server."
>
> (it makes life easier knowing that I can go to
> bugz.fedoraproject.org/foo to get all bugs for foo listed..)
Oops, we accidentally disabled that in our configuration. It should be
back up in a couple of minutes.

Thanks for letting us know,
Ricky