Old 05-24-2008, 06:40 AM
Harald Hoyer

Default Tempelhof (was Werewolf -> Sulphur -> ? Sulphur is a , is a )

Lennart Poettering wrote:

On Sat, 24.05.08 01:27, Bastien Nocera (bnocera@redhat.com) wrote:

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 06:57 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

Let the naming begin! We're starting very early this time around in
the name game for F10. So, let the suggestions flow!

Remember the rules:

1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur

More specifically, the link should be
Sulphur is a <blank> and
<NewName> is a <blank>
Where <blank> is the same for both

2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
Werewolf and Sulphur. That link was "things that react badly with
silver".

The answer is:
Tempelhof

If we take this "world domination" thing seriously we definitely
should name a Fedora release after a Nazi airport. I am all for it,
would be a great signal to the world!

</sarcasm>

Lennart

Bang! Godwin's law!