Old 05-24-2008, 06:15 AM
Nigel Jones

Default Away for a couple of days

Hi All,

Just FYI I'll be quite busy the next few days, couple of reasons:

a) -ETOOBUSY
b) -EBADHARDWARE - RAM is giving me nightmares on my desktop, so I'll be
spending a bit of time trying to get that going

I *should* be able to still look after my packages and I'll be
infrequently checking my dev e-mail & IRC, if anything urgent comes up,
you can always try to catch me on my normal e-mail address nigel@nigelj.com.

I'll be back around 0000 28th May UTC

- Nigel