Old 05-23-2008, 10:29 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Xfce SIG meeting!

Greetings.

We would like to try and get together interested folks for the first
Xfce SIG meeting, sometime next week on irc.freenode.net in the
#fedora-meeting channel.

Please see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
for when available times are for the #fedora-meeting channel.

If interested parties could mail me their preferred times for meeting,
I can schedule a meeting time for next week. Note that I will be out on
vacation next week, but should have net and be able to meet anyhow.

Possible topics for the meeting:

- Going over the list of outstanding Xfce bugs
- Talking about plans for F10 cycle
- Further integration efforts for themes/icons
- Xfce spin changes/wishlists

Thanks!

kevin

Old 05-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 16:29 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> Greetings.
>
> We would like to try and get together interested folks for the first
> Xfce SIG meeting, sometime next week on irc.freenode.net in the
> #fedora-meeting channel.
>
> Please see:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
> for when available times are for the #fedora-meeting channel.
>
> If interested parties could mail me their preferred times for meeting,
> I can schedule a meeting time for next week.

For me every free slot between 20.00-23.00 UTC should be okay, not sure
if this suitable for others, so I'm open to more suggestions.

> Note that I will be out on
> vacation next week, but should have net and be able to meet anyhow.

I will be attending Linuxtag at Berlin next week, so my time and net
access is limited. I think I should be able to do it in the evenings,
otherwise is suggest we start a week later.

Christoph

Old 06-05-2008, 04:14 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sun, 25 May 2008 15:15:02 +0200
christoph.wickert@googlemail.com (Christoph Wickert) wrote:

> Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 16:29 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> > Greetings.
> >
> > We would like to try and get together interested folks for the first
> > Xfce SIG meeting, sometime next week on irc.freenode.net in the
> > #fedora-meeting channel.
> >
> > Please see:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
> > for when available times are for the #fedora-meeting channel.
> >
> > If interested parties could mail me their preferred times for
> > meeting, I can schedule a meeting time for next week.
>
> For me every free slot between 20.00-23.00 UTC should be okay, not
> sure if this suitable for others, so I'm open to more suggestions.
>
> > Note that I will be out on
> > vacation next week, but should have net and be able to meet anyhow.
>
> I will be attending Linuxtag at Berlin next week, so my time and net
> access is limited. I think I should be able to do it in the evenings,
> otherwise is suggest we start a week later.

Yeah, and I was traveling last week as well, so I guess it didn't work
after all. ;(

How about we try next week? Would tuesday work? 21:00 UTC?

> Christoph

kevin

Old 06-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Christoph Wickert

Am Mittwoch, den 04.06.2008, 22:14 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> On Sun, 25 May 2008 15:15:02 +0200
> christoph.wickert@googlemail.com (Christoph Wickert) wrote:
>
> > Am Freitag, den 23.05.2008, 16:29 -0600 schrieb Kevin Fenzi:
> > > Greetings.
> > >
> > > We would like to try and get together interested folks for the first
> > > Xfce SIG meeting, sometime next week on irc.freenode.net in the
> > > #fedora-meeting channel.
> > >
> > > Please see:
> > > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
> > > for when available times are for the #fedora-meeting channel.
> > >
> > > If interested parties could mail me their preferred times for
> > > meeting, I can schedule a meeting time for next week.
> >
> > For me every free slot between 20.00-23.00 UTC should be okay, not
> > sure if this suitable for others, so I'm open to more suggestions.
> >
> > > Note that I will be out on
> > > vacation next week, but should have net and be able to meet anyhow.
> >
> > I will be attending Linuxtag at Berlin next week, so my time and net
> > access is limited. I think I should be able to do it in the evenings,
> > otherwise is suggest we start a week later.
>
> Yeah, and I was traveling last week as well, so I guess it didn't work
> after all. ;(
>
> How about we try next week? Would tuesday work? 21:00 UTC?

Perfectly fine with me but I suggest we also contact Rahul and John
Babich directly, because they seem to have missed your mail. I have
BCC'ed them now.

> > Christoph
>
> kevin

Christoph