Old 05-22-2008, 05:45 PM
"Gustavo Alves"

Default Problem with intel i810 driver

Hi All,

When I use "intel" driver, xorg give me the following errors:

(EE) Failed to load module "intelmaster" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "intelbatchbuffer" (module does not exist, 0)

The original name on up-to-date intel driver is intel_master and intel_batchbuffer. How I should proceed? Renaming modules from intelbatchbuffer to intel_batchbuffer or change the references for it to intel_batchbuffer?

Thanks.
--
Gustavo Junior Alves
GJAlves Tecnologia

Old 05-23-2008, 09:27 AM
Matej Cepl

On 2008-05-22, 17:45 GMT, Gustavo Alves wrote:
> When I use "intel" driver, xorg give me the following errors:
>
> (EE) Failed to load module "intelmaster" (module does not exist, 0)
> (EE) Failed to load module "intelbatchbuffer" (module does not exist, 0)
>
> The original name on up-to-date intel driver is intel_master and
> intel_batchbuffer. How I should proceed? Renaming modules from
> intelbatchbuffer to intel_batchbuffer or change the references for it to
> intel_batchbuffer?

Please, file a bug into Red Hat Bugzilla with /etc/X11/xorg.conf
and /var/log/Xorg.*.log attached.

Thank you,

Matěj Cepl