Old 05-22-2008, 12:09 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default OCHRE (was: Werewolf -> Sulphur -> ? Sulphur is a , is a )

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 06:57:24AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> 2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
> Werewolf and Sulphur. That link was "things that react badly with
> silver".

OCHRE

(the connection is that both are yellow)

Also, I quite like the word :-) And it doesn't seem to have any
significant use amongst the Linux community, at least as far as I can
tell from Google ...

Rich.

virt-p2v converts physical machines to virtual machines. Boot with a
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v

Old 05-23-2008, 01:28 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 07:11:44AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, 22 May 2008 13:09:33 +0100
> "Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 06:57:24AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> > > 2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
> > > Werewolf and Sulphur. That link was "things that react badly with
> > > silver".
> >
> > OCHRE
> >
> > (the connection is that both are yellow)
>
> But it doesn't fit the "is a" rule.

??

"is a yellow substance"?

BTW, I mean of course Yellow Ochre as opposed to Red Ochre.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top