Old 05-22-2008, 11:57 AM
Josh Boyer

Default Werewolf -> Sulphur -> ? Sulphur is a , is a

Let the naming begin! We're starting very early this time around in
the name game for F10. So, let the suggestions flow!

Remember the rules:

1) <NewName> must have some link to Sulphur

More specifically, the link should be
Sulphur is a <blank> and
<NewName> is a <blank>
Where <blank> is the same for both

2) The link between <NewName> and Sulphur cannot be the same as between
Werewolf and Sulphur. That link was "things that react badly with
silver".

I will be collecting suggestions for 1 week, so the cutoff for names is:

May 29, 2008

Suggestions will be run through the legal queue and an election will
happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.

josh

Old 05-22-2008, 12:37 PM
Pádraig Brady

Jupiter