Old 05-21-2008, 08:57 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default license tag cleanups

Just as a heads-up, I'm in the process of cleaning up the remaining
license tags which are not compliant with:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing

Don't get surprised when you see me (or one of my ninjas) committing
changes to your spec files in CVS. I only have about a thousand or so to
go. :/

~spot

Old 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
seth vidal

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 17:47 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 16:57 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> > Just as a heads-up, I'm in the process of cleaning up the remaining
> > license tags which are not compliant with:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing
>
> Since a few people have asked, if you're crazy enough to want to
> volunteer to help with this task, just let me know, and I'll throw part
> of my list at you.

send me some of them.

-sv

Old 05-21-2008, 09:47 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Old 05-21-2008, 10:00 PM
"Jon Stanley"

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:43 PM, seth vidal <skvidal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>> Since a few people have asked, if you're crazy enough to want to
>> volunteer to help with this task, just let me know, and I'll throw part
>> of my list at you.
>
> send me some of them.

Me too. Not an elegant task, but if we split it up, it goes faster
and less work for you to do Are we building for rawhide, as well?

Old 05-21-2008, 10:09 PM
"Xavier Lamien"

2008/5/22 Jon Stanley <jonstanley@gmail.com>:

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:43 PM, seth vidal <skvidal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

>> Since a few people have asked, if you're crazy enough to want to

>> volunteer to help with this task, just let me know, and I'll throw part

>> of my list at you.

> send me some of them.

Me too. *Not an elegant task, but if we split it up, it goes faster

and less work for you to do *Are we building for rawhide, as well?

Note that, you should not just looking at the COPYING, LICENSE, README files to fix license tag .
Many packages are shipped with files (i.e, headers or *.c files) which are written into a differente licenses or license version.

--
Xavier.t Lamien

Old 05-22-2008, 05:25 AM
Todd Zullinger

Tom spot Callaway wrote:
> Since a few people have asked, if you're crazy enough to want to
> volunteer to help with this task, just let me know, and I'll throw
> part of my list at you.

Toss a chunk my way. I've got some time the next day or so I can work
on them.