Old 05-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Matthew Barnes

Default Evolution / gtk problem in rawhide

On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 17:06 +0100, Paul wrote:
> Some emails appear in the preview screen and when you hit reply to be
> just grey screens and if, when composing an email, the edit pane
> requires scroll bars, anything past the area that needs the scroll bars
> also turns grey so you can't actually see what you're doing?
>
> I'm not sure if I should file this under GTK or Evolution.

I've reread that a few times now and I'm still not sure I understand
what you're describing. Can you add screenshots to the Bugzilla report
when you file it? I'd file it against gtkhtml3.

Matthew Barnes

Old 05-21-2008, 06:04 PM
Paul

Hi,

> > I'm not sure if I should file this under GTK or Evolution.
>
> I've reread that a few times now and I'm still not sure I understand
> what you're describing. Can you add screenshots to the Bugzilla report
> when you file it? I'd file it against gtkhtml3.

Done - with not one, but two screenshots!

TTFN

Paul