Old 05-20-2008, 10:51 PM
"Jonathan Underwood"

Default Small RFEs for Fedora Accounts System

Hi,

I just had the client side certificate expire. On a CVS operation I
recieved the error message:

ERROR: Your Fedora client-side certificate expired.
You need to download a new client-side certificate
from https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

RFE#1: Please fix the URL, which should be
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts

On logging in I helpfully see:

Todo queue:
Download a client-side certificate i

Clicking on the "i" I see:

"The client side cert is generally used to grant access to upload
packages to Fedora or for other authentication purposes like with
koji. If you are not a package maintainer there is no need to worry
about the client side cert"

RFE#2: It would be really helpful to add to the end of that info "This
certificate should be saved to ~/.fedora.cert"

RFE#3: Please could we add a FAS component to bugzilla? Or is there
some other component I should be filing these against?

Cheers,
Jonathan.