Old 05-20-2008, 09:10 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default Bodhi package stuck in pending

Another Bodhi question ... This package:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/pending/ocaml-omake-0.9.8.5-3.fc9

has been stuck (apparently) in pending for 3 days. It contains an
important fix which a user is waiting for. Is there something I can
do to push it into updates-testing?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top

Old 05-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Jesse Keating

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 22:10 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> Another Bodhi question ... This package:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F9/pending/ocaml-omake-0.9.8.5-3.fc9
>
> has been stuck (apparently) in pending for 3 days. It contains an
> important fix which a user is waiting for. Is there something I can
> do to push it into updates-testing?

I"m attempting to get a push going now. There happens a phenomenon
where the amount of time it takes to verify all the packages are signed
gets longer and longer due to the number of requested updates. Then if
somebody goes and revokes an update or replaces an update with something
later and I have to start the checking cycle over or else bodhi will try
to push something that isn't there anymore.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!