Old 05-20-2008, 08:57 PM
"Steven Parrish"

Default Adopting an orphan

Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Steven Parrish

Old 05-20-2008, 09:03 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 16:57 -0400, Steven Parrish wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Unrar is not orphaned, it is blocked by Legal. If you want the details,
poke me.

~spot

Old 05-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 16:57 -0400, Steven Parrish wrote:

Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Unrar is not orphaned, it is blocked by Legal. If you want the details,
poke me.

Sorry about the confusion of it being listed as an orphan in the pkgdb.
That seems to have happened during the massbranching for F-9 and we've
corrected it.

-Toshio

Old 05-20-2008, 09:36 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"