-   -   Adopting an orphan (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/92105-adopting-orphan.html)

"Steven Parrish" 05-20-2008 08:57 PM

Adopting an orphan

Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Steven Parrish

"Tom "spot" Callaway" 05-20-2008 09:03 PM

Adopting an orphan

On Tue, 2008-05-20 at 16:57 -0400, Steven Parrish wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Unrar is not orphaned, it is blocked by Legal. If you want the details,
poke me.

~spot

Toshio Kuratomi 05-20-2008 09:30 PM

Adopting an orphan

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

Just wanted to drop a note to the list that I am taking ownership of UNRAR.

Unrar is not orphaned, it is blocked by Legal. If you want the details,
poke me.

Sorry about the confusion of it being listed as an orphan in the pkgdb.
That seems to have happened during the massbranching for F-9 and we've
corrected it.

-Toshio

"Pavel Shevchuk" 05-20-2008 09:36 PM

Adopting an orphan