Old 05-18-2008, 06:03 PM
"Valent Turkovic"

Default Stickers

Hi,
I added some attachments as svg files for fedora stickers here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Stickers

I don't know how to provide image thumbnail preview and also svg file
as attachement
So I hope somebody can do that or show me on one example so that I can to that.

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic

Old 05-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Gerold Kassube

Someday you`ll find also

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral

:-)

Regards

Gerold

Old 05-18-2008, 06:58 PM
"Valent Turkovic"

2008/5/18 Gerold Kassube <gerold@lugd.org>:
> Someday you`ll find also
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral
>
> :-)

I'll put stickers up there. Can somebody put "Voice, Freedom,
Infinity" there because I can't find it.

Cheers,
Valent.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:20 PM
"Valent Turkovic"

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/18 Gerold Kassube <gerold@lugd.org>:
>> Someday you`ll find also
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral
>>
>> :-)
>>

> I'll put stickers up there. Can somebody put "Voice, Freedom,
> Infinity" there because I can't find it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral

I added Mairin's Fedora Speech Bubbles Stickers... I'll add others but
now I have to go to sleep...

Good night,
Valent-