Old 05-17-2008, 10:02 PM
"William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-722-7209"

Default Looking for the latest version of asterisk-strip.sh

Hi all,

with the release of asterisk-1.6.0-0.12.beta7.1, it was discovered
that we needed to strip the tarball again. However, the script doesn't
seem to have been re-included in the SRPM. Does anyone know where I can
find the one that includes the latest removals? I'd like to build beta9
since there's a good chance that it fixes some of the bugs that have been
bugging me.

TIA.

Bill in Denver

Old 05-19-2008, 01:52 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 5:02 PM, William F. Acker WB2FLW
+1-303-722-7209 <wacker@octothorp.org> wrote:

> with the release of asterisk-1.6.0-0.12.beta7.1, it was discovered that
> we needed to strip the tarball again. However, the script doesn't seem to
> have been re-included in the SRPM.

Oops, my bad. I'll re-add it to the next release.

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/rpms/asterisk/devel/asterisk-strip.sh?rev=1.3&view=auto

> I'd like to build beta9 since
> there's a good chance that it fixes some of the bugs that have been bugging
> me.

I started building a version of beta9 last week but didn't get it done
before taking off for a weekend camping trip. I'll hopefully have a
new build completed today.

Jeff

Old 05-19-2008, 04:14 PM
"Jeffrey Ollie"

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Jeffrey Ollie <jeff@ocjtech.us> wrote:

> I'll hopefully have a new build completed today.

Rawhide:

F-9:

Jeff