Old 05-16-2008, 02:47 AM
"Balaji Ravindran"

Default Packagekit - Multiple package installation

Hi All.,

I'm wondering how to select multiple packages for installation in packagekit? Is there a workaround., or any alternate solution?

Thanks

Old 05-16-2008, 04:23 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Balaji Ravindran wrote:

Hi All.,

I'm wondering how to select multiple packages for installation in
packagekit? Is there a workaround., or any alternate solution?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageKitFaq. Alternative solutions would
include yum and yumex.

Rahul

Old 05-16-2008, 04:58 AM
"Trond Danielsen"

2008/5/16 Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org>:
> Balaji Ravindran wrote:
>>
>> Hi All.,
>>
>> I'm wondering how to select multiple packages for installation in
>> packagekit? Is there a workaround., or any alternate solution?
>>

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageKitFaq. Alternative solutions would
> include yum and yumex.

I was going to ask a similar question: Is support for "yum
groupinstall <whatever>" , or will it be, implemented in PackageKit?

--
Trond Danielsen

Old 05-16-2008, 05:18 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Trond Danielsen wrote:

I'm wondering how to select multiple packages for installation in
packagekit? Is there a workaround., or any alternate solution?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageKitFaq. Alternative solutions would
include yum and yumex.

I was going to ask a similar question: Is support for "yum
groupinstall <whatever>" , or will it be, implemented in PackageKit?

Answered in the same FAQ.

Rahul