Old 02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
"Chen Lei"

Default Orphan packages

I'll take scidavis.
Ā*
Co-maintainers are welcome for all of my packages.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/supercyper

Regards,
Chen Lei

åœØ2010-02-23Ā*22:22:45ļ¼Œ"EricĀ*Tanguy"Ā*<eric.tanguy@univ-nantes.fr>Ā*写道ļ¼š

Old 02-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Adam Jackson

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 15:22 +0100, Eric Tanguy wrote:

> libupnp
> ushare

Yoink.

- ajax

Old 01-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Dave Riches

Title: Orphan Packages

**Hi All,*
For a variety of reasons I have decided to orphan my packages. There are some interesting ones in here, so should be alot of fun.
*
*
django-dpaste -- dpaste is a code pastebin application using Django.django-mptt -- Utilities for implementing Modified Preorder Tree Traversaldjango-simple-captcha -- Django application to add captcha images to any Django formdjango-tracking -- Django site visitor tracking, including basic blacklistingpy-bcrypt -- A Python wrapper of OpenBSD's Blowfish password hashingsupybot-gribble -- Cross-platform support bot based on supybotwbfs-manager -- A WBFS manager for Linux using GTK+**Cheers*Dave*

Old 01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Jon Ciesla

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Dave Riches <david.r@ultracar.co.uk> wrote:
> **Hi All,
>

> For a variety of reasons I have decided to orphan my packages. There are
> some interesting ones in here, so should be alot of fun.
>

> django-dpaste -- dpaste is a code pastebin application using Django.
> django-mptt -- Utilities for implementing Modified Preorder Tree Traversal
> django-simple-captcha -- Django application to add captcha images to any
> Django form
> django-tracking -- Django site visitor tracking, including basic
> blacklisting
> py-bcrypt -- A Python wrapper of OpenBSD's Blowfish password hashing
> supybot-gribble -- Cross-platform support bot based on supybot
> wbfs-manager -- A WBFS manager for Linux using GTK+

I took py-bcrypt and wbfs-manager.

-J

> Cheers
>
> Dave

in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Matthias Runge

django-dpaste -- dpaste is a code pastebin application using Django.
django-mptt -- Utilities for implementing Modified Preorder Tree Traversal
django-simple-captcha -- Django application to add captcha images to any
Django form
django-tracking -- Django site visitor tracking, including basic
blacklisting

I took those django-* packages.

As always, co-maintainers welcome!

Matthias

Old 01-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Kevin Fenzi

I took supybot-gribble.

Hopefully Dave can make it back at some point.

kevin