Old 05-14-2008, 02:45 PM
"Xavier Toth"

Default remote desktop access problem in FC9 preview

I'm having problems getting the remote desktop to work in FC9 preview. I've configured it to allow access and disabled the firewall but when I use vncviewer <ip addr>:0 it fails with "no route to host". If I try and telnet to <ip>:5900 I get "connection refused". Anyone got this working? I'm not finding and man pages or docs for vino-server where are they?