Old 05-13-2008, 02:23 PM
seth vidal

Default Did preupgrade make it in?

On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 10:19 -0400, Brian Wheeler wrote:
> I don't see any references in the release notes, and I can't find the
> rpm anywhere...
>
> Thanks
> Brian

You can get preupgrade-0.9.3-2 from koji.

It has the Fedora9 final release enabled as an upgrade target:
For Fedora8:
For Fedora7:

-sv

Old 05-13-2008, 03:56 PM
"Diego Búrigo Zacarão"

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:23 AM, seth vidal <skvidal@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

You can get preupgrade-0.9.3-2 from koji.

It has the Fedora9 final release enabled as an upgrade target:

For Fedora8:

*http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=48882

For Fedora7:

*http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=48885

So, we can use it without problems or we can have issues like that[1]?

I hope that everything is ok.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/preupgrade/ticket/19

--
Diego Búrigo Zacarão
Linux User #402589

Old 05-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Diego Búrigo Zacarão wrote:

So, we can use it without problems or we can have issues like that[1]?

I hope that everything is ok.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/preupgrade/ticket/19

It is in the updates-testing repository for interested people to test
and provide real world feedback. There has been ongoing fixes based on
that feedback so that's more of what we need now.

Rahul