Old 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM
"Darryl L. Pierce"

Default Unable to check out one of my packages...

Old 05-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

When I try to checkout one of my packages (rubygem-activeldap), I'm
getting:

[mcpierce@mcpierce-laptop rubygem-hoe]$ fedora-cvs rubygem-activeldap
Checking out rubygem-activeldap from fedora cvs:
Error: cvs server: cannot find module `rubygem-activeldap' - ignored
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot expand modules

My other packages are fine. Who do I contact to fix this?

This is the right place.

It looks like this is a recently reviewed and imported package that was
entered into the packagedb but not branched on the cvs server. I fixed
that so you should be good to go now.

-Toshio