Old 05-09-2008, 04:06 AM
Ian Weller

Default another t-shirt design

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt#head-c81045d55a457cd203ff7f4eab0216cbdaa5293e

"Fedora Splatter" is what I'm calling it.

The splatters come from Ryan Lerch, who vectorized them from some Creative
Commons licenses Photoshop brushes (from what I've been told). Should work
with 3-tone screenprinting, or maybe even 2, if your screenprinter knows
what they're doing.

Comments are requested

-- ian

Old 05-09-2008, 02:56 PM
"Pavel Shevchuk"

I want to wear this ^_^

http://scwlab.com

Old 05-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Nicu Buculei

Ian Weller wrote:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt#head-c81045d55a457cd203ff7f4eab0216cbdaa5293e

"Fedora Splatter" is what I'm calling it.

And here is a silly design from me:
http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/tshirt_secret.png

Yup, small resolution, no source and I don't tell how I'm calling it
because it is related to a "secret" project (to be revealed soon)

Old 05-09-2008, 07:38 PM
inode0

On Thu, May 8, 2008 at 11:06 PM, Ian Weller <ianweller@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Fedora Splatter" is what I'm calling it.
>
> The splatters come from Ryan Lerch, who vectorized them from some Creative
> Commons licenses Photoshop brushes (from what I've been told). Should work
> with 3-tone screenprinting, or maybe even 2, if your screenprinter knows
> what they're doing.
>
> Comments are requested

That completely rocks Ian!

John