Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.
== F9 Release Candidate ==
* A few things holding up the release candidate
* X crashing on evdev removal during installer (kvms)
* packagekit that just got built.
* emacs has broken alternatives and is still on the blocker list
* conflict between rsyslog and syslog-ng
== Posting F9 Release Candidate ==
* Once we have RC spun and are testing it we should pre-process the
pending F9 updates and get them pushed into directories
* We should also have tickets filed for releases tasks that we need to
make sure happen like export approval filing, etc.
== Rawhide Switch to F10 ==
* BugZappers want to coridnate with Bugzilla versioning and rawhide rebase
* Most likely rawhide composes starting on May 8th or 9th will become F10
* f13 to keep poelcat updated
== IRC Transcript ==
fedora-devel-list mailing list