Old 05-08-2008, 04:22 PM
John Poelstra

Default Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2008-05-04

Recap and full IRC transcript found here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Meetings/2008-may-05

Please make corrections and clarifications to the wiki page.

== F9 Release Candidate ==
* A few things holding up the release candidate
* texlive
* X crashing on evdev removal during installer (kvms)
* packagekit that just got built.
* emacs has broken alternatives and is still on the blocker list
* conflict between rsyslog and syslog-ng

== Posting F9 Release Candidate ==
* Once we have RC spun and are testing it we should pre-process the
pending F9 updates and get them pushed into directories
* We should also have tickets filed for releases tasks that we need to
make sure happen like export approval filing, etc.

== Rawhide Switch to F10 ==
* BugZappers want to coridnate with Bugzilla versioning and rawhide rebase
* Most likely rawhide composes starting on May 8th or 9th will become F10
* f13 to keep poelcat updated

== IRC Transcript ==