Old 05-07-2008, 10:53 PM
Brian Pepple

Default Plan for tomorrows (20080508) FESCO meeting

Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

/topic FESCo meeting -- Any objection to this week's report from FPC at
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-May/msg00637.html

/topic FESCO-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Denis Leroy (denis)

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Jef Spaleta (spoleeba)

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Douglas Warner (silfreed)

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- Proposal to block old version of automake &
autoconf - Karsten Hopp

/topic FESCo meeting --
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/MaintainerResponsibilityPolicy -- bpepple

/topic FESCo-Meeting -- F9 - any issues needing discussion? - all

/topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule. You can also propose topics
in the meeting while it is in the "Free discussion around Fedora" phase.

If your name/nick is on above list please update the status on the
Extras schedule pages in the wiki ahead of the meeting. That way all the
other FESCo members and interested contributors know what up ahead of
the meeting. And we will avoid long delays in the meeting -- those often
arise if someone describes the recent happenings on a topic directly in
the meeting while all the others have to wait for his slow typing...

Later,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E

Old 05-08-2008, 01:57 AM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 18:53 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:

Unfortunately, I will be absent for tomorrows meeting, I will be in
transit to North Carolina.

~spot

Old 05-08-2008, 07:48 AM
"Bill Crawford"

2008/5/8 Tom spot Callaway <tcallawa@redhat.com>:

> Unfortunately, I will be absent for tomorrows meeting, I will be in
> transit to North Carolina.

Make sure they leave you plenty of air holes ;o)

Old 05-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Deepak Bhole

* Brian Pepple <bpepple@fedoraproject.org> [2008-05-07 18:55]:
> Please find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the
> next FESCo meeting that is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC
> in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.org:
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Any objection to this week's report from FPC at
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-May/msg00637.html
>
> /topic FESCO-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Denis Leroy (denis)
>
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Jef Spaleta (spoleeba)
>
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- sponsor nominations - Douglas Warner (silfreed)
>
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- Proposal to block old version of automake &
> autoconf - Karsten Hopp
>
> /topic FESCo meeting --
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/Schedule/MaintainerResponsibilityPolicy -- bpepple
>
> /topic FESCo-Meeting -- F9 - any issues needing discussion? - all
>
> /topic FESCo meeting -- Free discussion around Fedora

As per the original mail here which requested information before May
8th:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-April/msg00802.html

(Second item under "other business"), I'd like to see discussion about
the JPackage naming exception added to the agenda.

/adding spot to cc since he won't be able to make it, and may want it
rescheduled

Cheers,
Deepak

Old 05-08-2008, 02:27 PM
Jason L Tibbitts III

DB> (Second item under "other business"), I'd like to see discussion
DB> about the JPackage naming exception added to the agenda.

That's a packaging committee thing, though. Next FPC meeting is
scheduled for May 20th.

- J<

Old 05-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Deepak Bhole

* Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@math.uh.edu> [2008-05-08 10:28]:

> DB> (Second item under "other business"), I'd like to see discussion
> DB> about the JPackage naming exception added to the agenda.
>
> That's a packaging committee thing, though. Next FPC meeting is
> scheduled for May 20th.

Ah okay, never mind then. I had thought that the plan was to escalate it to
the FESCO board and have it resolved in that meeting.

Deepak

Old 05-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Brian Pepple

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 09:32 -0400, Deepak Bhole wrote:

> As per the original mail here which requested information before May
> 8th:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-April/msg00802.html
>
> (Second item under "other business"), I'd like to see discussion about
> the JPackage naming exception added to the agenda.
>
> /adding spot to cc since he won't be able to make it, and may want it
> rescheduled

This sounds like it was going to the next Packaging Committee meeting,
before being escalated to FESCo.