Old 05-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Paul

Default Monodevelop

Hi,

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished
and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell
me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)
and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9
becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul
monodevelop maintainer

Old 05-07-2008, 11:11 AM
"David Nielsen"

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished

and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell

me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)

and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9

becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul

monodevelop maintainer
The editor seems to be working here and I am using the RPMs in the F9 repo on my x86_64.
monodevelop-0.19-6.fc9.x86_64

- David

Old 05-07-2008, 11:24 AM
"Xavier Lamien"

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished

and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell

me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)

and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9

becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul

monodevelop maintainer
The editor seems to be working here and I am using the RPMs in the F9 repo on my x86_64.
monodevelop-0.19-6.fc9.x86_64
Same on F-8

with : monodevelop-0.13.1-1.fc8.x86_64
*