-   -   Monodevelop (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/83616-monodevelop.html)

Paul 05-07-2008 10:43 AM

Monodevelop

Hi,

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished
and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell
me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)
and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9
becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul
monodevelop maintainer

"David Nielsen" 05-07-2008 11:11 AM

Monodevelop

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished

and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell

me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)

and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9

becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul

monodevelop maintainer
The editor seems to be working here and I am using the RPMs in the F9 repo on my x86_64.
monodevelop-0.19-6.fc9.x86_64

- David

"Xavier Lamien" 05-07-2008 11:24 AM

Monodevelop

I'm trying to find out why the texteditor from monodevelop has vanished

and have tried plenty of things, none of which seem to be working.

If you have a working copy of monodevelop, could you email me and tell

me the version number and which Fedora your using (8, 9, rawhide etc)

and the platform (x86, ppc, x86_64)?

I really need to get this working so I can import it into F9 when F9

becomes open again.

TTFN

Paul

monodevelop maintainer
The editor seems to be working here and I am using the RPMs in the F9 repo on my x86_64.
monodevelop-0.19-6.fc9.x86_64
Same on F-8

with : monodevelop-0.13.1-1.fc8.x86_64
*