Old 05-06-2008, 05:31 AM
nikhil bharadwaj

Default Windows Data/Settings migration tool

hi,

I am looking forward for a feature in F10 which is the "Windows Data Migration Tool". This idea I had already proposed a month earlier but it was through the GSoC program. Due to some reasons, my project wasnt selected. But I felt the urge to release this tool so am proposing the same idea as a feature for F10.

Please find the link below and suggest some ideas.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/WindowsDataMigrationTool
http://nikhilbharadwaj.wordpress.com/fedora-project-soc-2008/

Feel free to ideate/suggest/criticise.

Regards,
Nikhil

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com