Old 05-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Jesse Barnes

Default Help with hal-acl-tool crashes?

I filed 439938 awhile ago, which reports a problem with permissions not being
set correctly on /dev/snd and other devices at login time. If I restart the
HAL daemon after I login, the acls are updated and things work, but in trying
to find a workaround I discovered that hal-acl-tool was crashing (info in the
bug). Anyone have ideas about this? The bug hasn't seen any updates, so I
figured I'd try to get some more eyes on it...

Thanks,
Jesse