Old 05-05-2008, 05:10 PM
Jesse Keating

Default FESCo Proposal for blocking older version of autoconf & automake

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 10:02 -0700, Alan wrote:

> Soon we will run out of function keys entirely.
>
> I propose that F13 be named either "scroll lock" or "num lock".

The keyboard in my cube that I do most testing on goes up to f19. I
think we're OK for a while.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 11:14 -0700, Alan wrote:
> I have yet to get X to come back after suspend on an x86_64 system.
> (Both
> laptops have problems with this. Not certain if it just an HP problem
> or
> what.)

FWIW, my Lenovo T60 (x86_64) comes back after suspend in X, and has for
six suspend/resumes in a row, running F-9.

~spot

Old 05-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Simo Sorce

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 16:40 -0400, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 11:14 -0700, Alan wrote:
> > I have yet to get X to come back after suspend on an x86_64 system.
> > (Both
> > laptops have problems with this. Not certain if it just an HP problem
> > or
> > what.)
>
> FWIW, my Lenovo T60 (x86_64) comes back after suspend in X, and has for
> six suspend/resumes in a row, running F-9.

My T60 works perfectly in F8 wrt suspend (Intel graphics)

(Although as the keyboard is an external USB one, the WAKE button does
not work, I have to press the power button :-)

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York