Old 05-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Mat Booth

Default Eclipse Web Tools, Data Tools and EMF

Old 05-05-2008, 02:27 PM
Andrew Overholt

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 13:47 +0100, Mat Booth wrote:
> I'd like to eventually get the Web Tools and Data Tools projects for
> Eclipse into Fedora, but I see that EMF, which is a prerequisite for
> both, has been orphaned in F9.

I orphaned it because I didn't have time to maintain it and it has had a
tonne of upstream shuffling. we should probably re-think how we package
Modelling project (at eclipse.org) stuff. I'll put you in touch with
upstream's release engineer who can help clarify how we should package.

Andrew